Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Mama Tip #28


Everything month I get 7 or 8 "bills" in the mail. I'm never sure which ones I need to keep and which to throw away...so I pretty much save everything, at least for a year.

I have a 3-ring binder for the year, with dividers for each month. In the front pocket I put bills that need to be paid. As I pay them, I place them behind the appropriate divider. At the end of the year, I go through all the bills and keep anything that is still important (i.e. warranty information, medical bills, tax information, etc.).

Here are a few other tips I found online:

Real Simple has an easy solution.
Check out MomReady for bill organizing tips...and other great organization tips.

Now is a great time to get your bills organized and ready for the year!

No comments: