Friday, January 25, 2008

New Mama Tip #20

So, as I was unloading the ice cream out of my Von's grocery bag a few days ago one of those "coupons" that the cashier handed me with my receipt fell out. Normally I just trash them, but this one caught me eye. It wasn't a coupon, but an advertisement for Vons' new FoodFlex program. Basically, after you sign-up online using your club card you can download a nutritional snapshot of the groceries you just bought. You can also review your purchase history, find food alternatives, and track individual nutrients in your diet like sodium or carbohydrates.

I have to wait 24 hours until Vons will have all my information posted, but it will be interesting to see how healthy my grocery purchases are each week...

This could be a great way to make sure your family is eating healthy in 2008.

Check it out!

No comments: