Wednesday, March 5, 2008

San Diego Mama Favorite: Lookybook

Moms are always on the lookout for great books for their kids. It's not always easy to know which books your kids will like...especially if you have limited time browsing at the library or bookstore(which is always hard for me with a 2-year-old in tow).

Thanks to Lookybook a brand new website...you can now view more than 250 children's books online, cover to cover, from the comfort of your home. If you like a book you see on their website just click "Buy it" and they will send you directly to a store. You can also read reviews from other moms and save books in your own "bookshelf."

Check out this book from the site's creator, Craig Frazier(the books are much bigger on the site):





Every time I go to the website I spend at least 20 minutes just browsing the books. I think you'll enjoy this San Diego Mama favorite as much as I have!

No comments: