Friday, March 7, 2008

Calendar Pick of the Week: Strawberry Days


I've been waiting for what feels like FOREVER for strawberries to come back in season. It looks like I'm not the only one. Henry's Farmers Market is celebrating the return of strawberries with a Strawberry Days Celebration this weekend.

Stop by any Henry's Farmers Market location this weekend between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM for mouth-watering samples, tastings and demonstrations: strawberry shortcake, chocolate-dipped strawberries, fresh strawberry salsa, and more.

And, while you are enjoying the delicious treats, the kids can enjoy coloring contests, games and prizes.

1 comment:

RecipeGirl said...

Hi San Diego Mama,
I just discovered your blog. What a neat surprise (I'm a fellow San Diego blogger!) I can send your link to my Mom friends! I have one little one. The strawberry event sounds like a good idea.

Lori
http://TheRecipeGirl.blogspot.com