Monday, July 14, 2008

San Diego Mamas Favorite Beach!


When I first started this blog, I wrote a post about my favorite beach...Del Mar. Today, I have a new favorite to share. As a mama I look for 4 things in a beach: 1. lots of grass 2. clean bathrooms close to the beach 3. close parking and 4. a nearby park. While Del Mar has all those things, my new favorite beach, Sail Bay in Mission Bay, has a few additional perks...no waves to make it easy for small swimmers, fewer people, a bigger park right next to the water, and a paved path for biking or running.

If I am going to take my toddler and my new baby to the beach...this is the one I choose every time!

Now, please share your favorite San Diego beach spot...and why!

(image from www.watermarkvacations.com)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Check out Moonlight Beach in Encinitas. It has a large playground, close bathrooms, & FREE parking!