Tuesday, June 10, 2008

San Diego Mama Favorite: Peep & The Big Wide World

A few months ago my friend introduced me to Peep and The Big Wide World...a darling show for kids that airs on TLC and Discovery Kids. The show is written to teach preschoolers about science.

Here is the description from their site:

Set in and around a pond, a bush, and a tin can, the show follows a newly hatched chicken named Peep, and his friends Chirp and Quack (a robin and a duck), on their daily adventures. Surrounding them is a large urban park — a place of great wonder and mystery, a place they are forever eager to explore, a place they call "the big wide world."


The show is adorable, witty and smart! And, since I don't have cable...I love that they show a new episode on their website each day, complete with an science activity idea that goes along with the episode and childrens books that also reinforce the concept for each show.

My daughter Amelia is hooked, and I love the show as well. Check it out!

No comments: