Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend Happenings: Green Activities


There are so many "green" family-friendly activities this weekend, I couldn't pick just one. So here are a few options...see our San Diego Mama calendar for long list of fun weekend activities!

Go Green, Save Green @ Birch Aquarium, Saturday, April 19. Trade in your old light bulbs and torchiere lamps for new, energy-efficient models FOR FREE, and get 2-for-1 same-day aquarium admission.

Free E-Waste Recycling @ Paul Ecke Central School, Saturday, April 19.

Earth Fair @ Balboa Park, Sunday, April 20, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.