Tuesday, April 1, 2008

123Move! with Villa Musica

I just signed my 2-year-old daughter up for the 123Move! music class by Villa Musica - San Diego's Center for Community Music Education. I am very excited to let my daughter explore her creative, musical side. And, I know the instructor, Isa Sabey, so I am sure the class is going to be fantastic!

However, Villa Musica is looking for 3 more students to fill the class...SO, if you are a Mama looking for a great, fun, musical class for your 2-3 year old...then check it out!

Here's the details:

Description: This class introduces children to music and dance through creative movement. Using colorful props, imagery and music, children learn basic elements of dance in an age appropriate manner. Through the use of imagination and personal expression they become aware of how their bodies move and gain confidence in their natural abilities.

Spring Session (10 weeks) April 4 - June 6, 2008

Location: La Jolla, University Lutheran Church, 9595 La Jolla Shores Drive
Ages 2 and 3 (parent/guardian participation required)
When: Friday Mornings 10:00-10:45am
Cost: $120.00

Just go HERE to register for the class. I hope to see you there!

No comments: