Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Wrapping Paper Ideas

Christmas is only 6 days away, and if you are like me, your shopping is almost done, but nothing is wrapped!

Every year I make my own wrapping paper - it sounds crazy, but it is so fun, and always original.

This year, my 21-month-old daughter, Amelia, got in on the action. I bought a big roll of brown kraft paper (you can buy it at Walmart or Michaels), a bag of sponges cut in various shapes, and brown and green paint. We cut a huge piece of paper and proceeded to sponge green and brown stars all over it. Amelia didn't quite catch on, but we had a blast, and Amelia thought our wrapping paper was "sooooo pretty."

Check out these other D-I-Y wrapping paper ideas from Martha Stewart's Blueprint Magazine.

Image Courtesy of Blueprint Magazine

No comments: