Wednesday, August 29, 2007

San Diego Favorites - Del Mar

About once a week me and my daughter spend a morning on the beach in Del Mar. It is a very kid friendly beach.


The sand is clean, the bathrooms are close and clean and there are always less people than La Jolla Shores. If you need a quick break from all the sand - Del Mar's Powerhouse Park is just yards away with a large grassy area and great playground!



My daughter and I like to go for a quick run with our jogging stroller early in the day, play at the park, and finish off the morning digging in the sand and splashing in the waves.

Parking can be tricky, so I like to hit the beach in the morning when parking is plentiful!

See you in Del Mar!

1 comment:

Kim Kush - AZ Mama said...

Your daughter is adorable! The pools in AZ are nice, but it's just not the same as the beach! Kim